1. By using this service you are bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms then please do not access or use this service.
2. The Group may change these terms from time to time without prior notice. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Group. You will be notified about any important changes by way of your given email address or by placing a prominent notice on this Site.
3. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site.
4. When you submit contributions you warrant that:
(a) they are your own work or your have the right to make this contribution available,
(b) they are not defamatory and do not infringe any law, and that
(c) you indemnify the Group against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the Group as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
The Group reserve the right to remove or edit any material considered inappropriate.
6. You accept that the Site may contain material, views and opinions that are not representative of the Group, its Officers or Members.
7. You accept that all off-site links are beyond the control of the Group. These are clearly marked with so you are aware that you are being taken away from this Site.
8. If you are a registered user of this Site, you agree that the Group may send you Notices from time to time about Group or Site matters by way of your registered email address.
9. You agree that all content is provided on an "as is" basis and that the Site is intended for "general use" without any specific purpose. You accept that this Site is not guaranteed to be "free of errors" and may not be available uninterrupted at all times. Under no circumstances will the Group be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Site regardless of the form of action.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.
Published 6th January 2013